“I believe that through early engagement, and with the reach of our extensive network of professionals, we are better positioned than most to advise and deliver tailored solutions for clients in preserving and enhancing viability.”
Jeremy is an experienced practitioner across all forms of formal corporate advisory appointments, business reviews and in providing forensic/litigation accounting analysis. With this foundation, and in conjunction with his experience across a range of industries, it has allowed Jeremy to guide his clients through the challenges that a restructuring environment presents.
Previously, Jeremy worked within the risk and credit management departments of major Australian banks where he identified and implemented solutions to enable customers to restructure their debt facilities.
Jeremy’s experience and skills provides a unique and very invaluable perspective to clients in how to preserve and enhance value in resolving their strategic and financial problems.
Significant engagements (and industry)
- Pallas Bride and Fashion Pty Ltd trading as Pallas Couture (Voluntary Administration). Pallas Couture is a world-class luxury bridal and evening wear, operating out of premises in Claremont, WA and Paddington, NSW. Successfully restructured the company’s affairs allowing for the business to sold, continuity of employment for employees and the delivery bridal gowns for brides-to-be.
- RSC Dental (Voluntary Administration). RSC Dental operates a 6-chair dental practice in the Ocean Key, WA. Undertook a sale and marketing campaign for the sale of the business as a going concern. Preserved the value of the business, including its extensive client base, and continuity for employees.
- Confidential Engineering Matter (Receiver and Manager). Receivership and sale of an engineering business, with turnover in excess of $25m and secured debt of $10m, operating across 3 sites located across the Pilbara, WA, employing over 110 staff. Successfully sold the business as a going concern to a party seeking to consolidate its offering in WA. Debt of $10m.
- Confidential Water Infrastructure Matter (Voluntary Administration). Voluntary Administration of a water infrastructure business installing polyethylene pipe, fittings, pumps, tanks, and all other fluid handling infrastructure with premises located around regional and metropolitan areas of WA. The business was traded whilst a sale as a going concern was being undertaken, completing contractual work for 2 contracts and assisted the company’s directors with the formulation of a proposal for a Deed of Company Arrangement (DOCA).
The sale allowed for the full repayment of secured debt of c$9m and subsequent DOCA provided full payment of employee entitlements of c$2.2m and a return to unsecured creditors of c40 cents in the dollar on c$12m in claims.
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association
- Fellow Member of the Financial Services Institute of Australia
- Approved Manager for liquor licensing purposes.
Areas of expertise
- Mining Services
- Manufacturing / Engineering
- Professional Services
- Banking & Finance
- Risk and Credit Management
Education and accreditation
- Chartered Accountant
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Finance) with Distinction
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
In the Community
- Divisional Secretary of the WA Division of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association
- Vincentcare Advisory Committee (WA) – a Special Work of the St Vincent de Paul Society