Voluntary Administrators of Harmac Group
The appointment is limited to the following entities:
- Harmac Homes Pty Ltd ATF Harmac Homes Unit Trust
- Harmac Constructions Pty Ltd ATF Harmac Constructions Unit Trust
- Harmac Urban Living Pty Ltd ATF Harmac Urban Living Unit Trust
- Ridge Homes Pty Ltd ATF Ridge Homes Unit Trust
- Other entities in the group are not subject to the appointment of Voluntary Administrators.
The Harmac Group is an experienced new home builder in Melbourne and Regional Victoria. This week, the Harmac Group decided to appoint Voluntary Administrators to restructure the business.
Through the voluntary administration process, Cor Cordis will pause construction works whilst they urgently assess the business operations and explore all options to restructure or recapitalise the businesses, including through a deed of company arrangement.
“We’ve commenced an urgent review of the Harmac Group’s financial position and are working with parties to develop a proposal to restructure the business. We’ve set up an email address for customers, employees, and creditors. We will regularly update all stakeholders as we work through the voluntary administration process”.
Lidia Bufalino, National Marketing Director, email@example.com
For further information in relation to the external administrations of the Harmac Group or its subsidiaries or the information set out above, the contact details of the Administrators are set out below.