Financial management of Covid-19
COVID-19 has an enormous impact on communities and businesses around the world.
Navigating the financial impact to minimise its effect and creating a platform for future opportunities requires careful consideration of the information and options available.
This is followed by the formation and timely delivery of effective strategies.
Our team are experts in dealing with businesses in financial distress. Our advisor services include:
COVID-19 key response assessments
- Current and forecast cash flow position
- Key personnel assessment
- Landlord negotiations
- Bank negotiations
- Business viability assessment
- Government support services
- Directors’ duties
- Communication and governance
- Supplier viability
- Stakeholder management
- Asset management.
- Restructuring and turnaround services
- Systems and reporting processes
- Working capital management
- Debt and funding review
- Cash conservation and generation
- Financial reporting
- Market position and brand analysis
- Operational efficiencies
- Responsive and agile trading
- Future opportunities and growth.
Safe Harbour advisory and planning services
Corporate and personal insolvency services
- Voluntary administrations
- Deed of company arrangements
- Mortgagee in possession
- Small business restructuring and liquidation
How can Cor Cordis assist?
If you require further information or would like a confidential discussion, please contact one of our partners at our office near you.