“Jason believes the key to the growth of Cor Cordis lies with the knowledge and
experience of its Partners and staff. Clients are always given practical and invaluable advice, providing guidance in navigating complex financial problems”.
Jason has been providing specialist insolvency advice for over 14 years. Jason has been involved in all forms of corporate insolvency appointments at a senior level, ranging from small to medium enterprises, to ASX Listed entities and Managed Hedge Funds.
Significant engagements (and industry)
- Administrator of Crestal Petroleum Limited, an Australian-based resources exploration company listed on the ASX.
- Administrator for an IGA supermarket franchise.
- Liquidator of Rotary Offset Press Pty Limited, a family run printing company which was in operation for over 50 years.
- Member of the Insolvency Practitioners Association of Australia
- Member of CPA Australia
- Member of the Institute of Public Accountants
- Affiliate Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
Areas of expertise
- Primary Production
- Building Industry/Construction
- Professional Services
- Publicly Listed Entities
Education and accreditation
- Registered Liquidator
- Advance Insolvency Law & Practice Program
- CPA Program
- Masters of Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce (Economics)
- In the Community