Ahmed has been providing corporate insolvency advice for over 13 years in areas including Receiverships, Voluntary Administrations, Deed of Company Arrangements, Creditors Voluntary Liquidations and Court Appointed Liquidations. Ahmed has further enhanced his skills by providing consulting services to corporations facing financial stress.
Ahmed’s insolvency experience ranges from SME market to insolvency matters involving larger corporations. He has also assisted proceedings against directors in the Supreme Court and Federal Court involving voidable transactions.
Ahmed has a firm understanding of the Australian Corporations Law, in particular insolvency, and he also has knowledge of other areas of Australian Law due to completing a Bachelor of Laws at the University of Western Sydney. He also maintains the view that the formal types of insolvency appointments available provide an option for the various parties including creditors, directors and employees to achieve a positive outcome.
- Member of CPA Australia
- Member of the Institute of Public Accountants
- Member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Affiliate member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
Areas of expertise
- Automotive Industry
- Building Industry/Construction
- Cafes and Restaurants
- Professional Services
Education and accreditation
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)/Bachelor of Laws from the University of Western Sydney.
- Registered Liquidator