Cor Cordis is looking for a Senior Accountant who wants to establish and build their career at one of the fastest growing independent business advisory firms in Australia.
As part of your role within our Perth team, you will be exposed to a full range of business advisory engagements including independent business reviews, restructuring and turnaround engagements and formal insolvency engagements such as receiverships, voluntary administrations and liquidations.
Cor Cordis offers extensive on-the-job training and full support for candidates undertaking the Chartered Accounting qualification.
Candidates should meet the following criteria:
- 2+ years’ experience
- a business/ accounting related degree or equivalent
- looking to commence or completed CA/CPA
- an assertive communicator, with strong written and verbal communication
- solid technical skills
- motivated, with a strong work ethic and flexibility to the challenges of working in a professional environment
- strong team orientation
- aspirations to lead a team
To be eligible to apply, candidates must have full working rights in Australia.
To apply please submit an application cover letter with your resume by 5.00pm on 8 July 2022.
Please note that only candidates considered for interview will be contacted.